BETA This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Licensing for rented property

Apply for and manage property licences for rented properties

Warning You may need a licence for a property you rent out privately. If you don't hold a valid licence you could face an unlimited fine.
  • Submit a variation request

    If you have made changes to your property, you will need to update your current property licence.

  • Respond to a request

    Respond to request from the Council. This includes comments draft licences, notices, request for documentation or verification of information.